Biyernes, Nobyembre 11, 2011

Sautéd Wayfarer

. . .hello folks. . .


Over the past years, I have been rimmed by endless assertions on  what my life would be. Life is not a pebble you just throw away when you feel stupid about it. 
The past nineteen years forged my being: uncertain, and sometimes lost. I easily fall into traps. throughout my existence, all my life, i have been looking for something, and everywhere i turned someone tried to tell me what it was. Oftentimes, I accepted their answers. My baffled inquiries would surge terribly that I would accept everything without a doubt. I was naive. I was innocent. 


I was looking for myself and asking everyone, except myself, questions whom only Iand I alone can answer. I took me a long time, perhaps longer than what is expected, and some painful rebounding and boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization that everyone else is born with: that I am nobody but myself.
This blog mainly describes my frustrated rendezvous on food and fashion. HELL WHAT?? HOW THE HELL CAN FASHION INTERLUDE WITH FOOD??  I don't know and I don't care. It's the adventure and the thrill that I love the most.
After all, I am who I am, and no one can take it from me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento